We are exploring dates for First Quarter 2019!
Join Prestige and Trish Green for this very special event in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Below is a brief overview on this day-long workshop:
The Power of Aromatherapy
When we enter the spa for relaxation and that all important getaway from the rush of everyday life, we have certain expectations. There is an ambiance that is created within the spa – the soft, relaxing music, the pleasing to the eye décor, and the cozy treatment rooms. Most important, there is the ‘Spa Smell’. The luxurious, gentle smell of essential oils greets you as you enter the treatment room and lulls you into a wonderful state of calm and relaxation. How can you achieve this amazing ambiance?
Aromatherapy, an ancient art and a modern Science. Join Trish as she delivers the facts and addresses the mass amount of incorrect information around the use and quality of essential oils. As a professional advising clients, you need to be an expert on which oils to recommend and how to correctly use them for home and Spa. We will discuss proper dilution of the oils based on age, gender, weight and current health status. Taking your client on an aromatic journey to increase their overall well-being is truly a gift that you, the professional, can give to your client.
Mental Health: Lets get Serious
In today’s society with all of its pressures and concerns, mental health is at the forefront of everybody’s mind. Depression and anxiety have escalated and exceeded levels previously known. This second class will provide you with the skills to improve your clients‘ well-being. Using a wonderful group of pre-blended oils as an example, Trish will present a Materia Medica of essential oils you could use or replicate in your clinic or spa. These blends are for professionals only, are not multilevel marketed, and are not sold online. Through training and high standards of excellence in education, we support only the true professional.
A working lunch is provided for you during which you will be able to see a demonstration of lymph drainage, facial cupping and dermaplaning..
Healthy Aging versus Antiaging & Redefining the Concept of Beauty
Moving beyond current medical trends, injectables, Botox, and machines, we will explore the basic concept of true beauty. Healthy aging and inner beauty come from within – from what you eat, what you experience in life, healthy lifestyle, quality sleep and good mental health. All of these things affect the way your skin looks and the underlying physiology of aging.
First, we will review the process of aging and the factors such as sleep and emotion which directly affect the health of the skin. Emphasis will be placed on the importance of overall good nutrition as well as the type of nutrition the skin requires to be healthy. Most importantly, we will review the right nutrients in your ‘beauty bottle’ and your selection of corrective serums and creams. Key to this discussion will be the ingredients you need to look for in your selections.
Advanced Face and Body Analysis
Every mark and every line tells a story. Learn this unique technique that has been around for thousands of years. Look at your client with a different pair of eyes and understand what is going on in your client’s body.
Identify organs that may be out of balance, the impact of poor food choices and now begin to understand simple solutions from essential oils and detoxification techniques which can be explored in the spa with corrective nutrition.
Meet the Presenter
- TRISH GREEN
- B.Ed Di Hom (Pract) C.A.H.P BFRP
- Doctor of Homeopathy
- Certified Esthetician & Cidesco Diplomat
- National level certified Aromatherapist
- Bach Flower Therapist
A graduate of the Victoria University of Manchester, Trish is a teacher with 40 years of experience in the education field. For 25 of those years she has been an educator in the Spa and Wellness industry.
· She is an advocate for raising standards in education for Complementary Health Care Practitioners with special interest in Aromatherapy and Homeopathy.
· Her career in the field of Alternative health is wide and varied. From Homeopathic and Naturopathic Practitioner to Cidesco diplomat, Trish is a dedicated professional, committed to ongoing education and the education of others.
· Trish has become well known in the field of Spa, Esthetics and Health and Wellness in North America as both a speaker at trade shows and also for her written contributions to some of the top magazines in the industry.
·1981 Certification in Reflexology
·1988 graduated with honors from esthetic school.
·1989 Owned and operated a full-service spa for 5 years
·1990 -1994 Aromatherapy training with Robert Tisserand and Eve Taylor. Upon completion became the authorized educator and distributor for Eve Taylor Products in North America.
· 1995 Dr.Vodder’s – Facial Manual Lymph Drainage
·1998 Certified Bach Flower Practitioner
· 2000-2003 Advanced Naturopathic Health Care in women’s health, chronic disease protocols and pathologies.
· 2005/2006 Advanced master classes in medical aromatherapy, Lyon, France.
· 2007 Cidesco Diplomat.
· Advanced training with Gabriel Mojay in subtle aromatherapy. (Mind, Body, Spirit)
· Recognized teacher and examiner with the Canadian Federation of Aromatherapy.